Are you looking to progress your sales management career, have a client development mentality, a passion for sales, love a challenge and driven by a fast-paced, inspiring and entrepreneurial environment? Do you enjoy strategically building new relationships, growing existing clients and leading a winning team of passionate self-starters, who believe each day is filled with opportunities? If so please read on.
Our client is an exciting, growing fashion retailer who is looking to hire a Store Director into their expanding sales team to help drive new business by managing and motivating a retail sales team. Based in Vancouver you will work closely with the CEO and play an integral role for the overall management and performance of the boutiques which would include sales, customer service, client development, human resources, operations, merchandising and buying. You will be accountable for the achievement of business objectives, customer satisfaction, employee development as well as all the operating and merchandising excellence. Driving sales to meet or exceed sales budgets and establishing and executing plans to ensure achievement of goals is key. Design and implement a strategic sales plan through developing contacts in the community that would expand their clients’ customer base. In addition deliver training, development and guidance to all of the retail team in order to maintain the highest degree of service and product education for their customers as well as developing initiatives to increase customer service expectations. You will also be involved in increasing revenue at all the boutiques, presenting reports and forecasts to the management team with thoughtful analysis and recommendations. With an aggressive expansion plan, this Store Director role is critical for the company’s ongoing success.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Progressive sales management experience leading a multi department or multi store region
- Experience in a similar role within the retail market
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment and be able to work multiple priorities and complete complex projects with rapidly changing and conflicting priorities whilst providing high attention to detail
- Success in driving sales, a motivating and inspiring leader and maintaining excellent business relationships is key for this role
- Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams to achieve optimal results
- Strong analytical, reporting, planning and presentation skills
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Positive, energetic and comfortable in an open, dynamic and collaborative company culture.
- Must be willing to travel as required
This is an exciting role with definite career development opportunities and a great package for the successful incumbent.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.