Are you looking to progress your Sales career, have a business development mentality and a passion for Insurance led sales processes? Do you enjoy strategically building new relationships, growing existing clients and wanting to work in a fast paced, high performing team of likeminded individuals? If so please read on.
Our client is an exciting, growing Insurance provider who is looking to hire a Business Development Manager into their expanding sales team to help drive new business in Canada. Based in Downtown Toronto, and reporting into the Chief Sales Officer, you will proactively seek, retain and expand Mid-Market prospective Insurance customers. You will be building relationships with existing and prospect customers and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver value-add advice and solutions to match customers’ needs while maintaining service and customer excellence. You will present workshops and develop proposals that will meet the present and emerging needs of the client.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Undergrad degree or diploma in a business-related discipline
- Experience in a similar role in managing commercial relationships
- Experience with Mid Market customers
- Ability to interact with business customers at all levels and have strategic conversations with C- Suite Executives
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
This is an exciting role with definite career development opportunities and a great package on offer for the successful incumbent.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.