Are you looking to progress your Sales career, have a business development mentality and a passion for Commercial Banking led sales processes? Do you enjoy strategically building new relationships, growing existing clients and wanting to work in a fast paced, high performing team of likeminded individuals? If so please read on.
Our client is an exciting, growing bank who is looking to hire a Senior Relationship Manager into their expanding Commercial Banking team to help drive new business in Canada. Based in South Western Ontario, you will proactively seek, retain and expand high-value prospective Technology customers. You will be building relationships with existing and prospect customers and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver value-add advice and solutions to match customers needs while maintaining service and customer excellence. You will be conducting balance sheet and capital structure dialogue with customers, typically at the CEO level.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Undergrad degree or diploma in a business-related discipline
- Experience in a similar role in managing commercial relationships
- Ability to interact with business customers at all levels and have strategic conversations with C- Suite Executives
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services
- Ability to structure and advise on more complex debt financing solutions including syndications, M&A financing and cash flow structures and other specialised lending solutions
- Working knowledge of debt capital markets and equity capital markets
- Strong analytical, good credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
This is an exciting role with definite career development opportunities and a great package on offer for the successful incumbent.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.