On behalf of our fast-growing and highly-respected global real-estate client, we have an exciting search underway for a Sr Manager FP&A for a 1-year contract.
This is a high-profile role, with responsibility for preparation and delivery of month, quarter and annual internal financial results for c-suite review as well as historical and forward-looking decision analysis.
Reporting to the VP of FP&A, you will provide timely, accurate and insightful financial information and analysis for quarterly board reporting. Additionally, you will play a key role in performance measurement, benchmarking, budgeting and forecasting. Utilizing your strong Excel skills, you will report on trends and scenario analysis. Collaborate with your colleagues to assist with developing improved process and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with Business, Finance or Accounting major
- CPA designation (US and/or Canada), and/or MBA ideal
- 7+ years relevant progressive experience in FP&A and/or Internal Financial Reporting
- Strong analytical and financial modeling experience
- A proven executor of ideas and proactive analytical thinker with a continuous improvement mentality
- A proven collaborative relationship builder
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and must be most at ease in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Looking to make a difference with this fast-growing global leader? If so, don’t hesitate to apply. We are moving fast on this exciting opportunity!