Are you someone who focuses on the details to ensure you understand the business, processes and procedures? Have you been the finance-lead to ensure an ERP implementation runs smoothly? Do you have previous experience developing and building the FP&A function for the organization? If the answer is yes to the above, then you will be extremely interested in this role.
Our client, a Canadian retailer in the health and beauty industry is looking for a hands-on Senior Manager, FP&A & Projects (ERP) who can leverage their experience in business analysis and ERP implementation(s); financial planning and forecasting capabilities to build a flexible planning platform; and strong analytical skills to analyze the business and provide recommendations. The position reports directly to the head of finance and will manage a small team.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Business analysis to assess the current situation, determine requirements and build out processes to leverage new systems
- Spearhead the ERP implementation, ensuring a successful launch (on-time and on-budget)
- Develop the new rolling forecast and strategic planning processes, dashboards, KPIs and key metric reports to support the business
- Analyze business results against budget and highlight trends that require action
- Identify and play a key role in resolving risks that could impact results
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and a professional accounting certification (CPA)
- 5+ years of working experience within an organization; retail/CPG industry preferred
- Must have previous experience with ERP systems, including design and implementations
- Strong experience with identifying system & process improvements and the documentation of such
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and deliver on commitments.
- Highly proficient in Excel with an ability to develop processes to improve operations
- Ability to thrive in a high growth environment and adaptable to change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a newly created role that provides an opportunity for significant contribution, making an impact and long-term growth.