Are you looking to progress your Sales career, have a business development mentality, a passion for sales, love a challenge and are wanting to work in a fast-paced, inspiring and entrepreneurial environment? Do you enjoy strategically building new relationships, growing existing clients and wanting to lead a winning team of passionate self-starters, who believe each day is filled with opportunities? If so please read on.
Our client is an exciting, growing credit management company who is looking to hire a Sales Manager into their expanding sales team to help drive new business through existing and new customers by managing, motivating and building a Sales team. Based in GTA West, you will work closely with the COO and play an integral role in ensuring all sales and growth targets are achieved by coaching the Sales team to success. You will be delivering training, development and guidance to the existing Sales Representatives as well as coming up with initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness and partnerships with their customers. You will design and implement a strategic sales plan that both expands our clients’ customer base and maximises penetration at existing accounts by increasing depth and breadth of solutions across their customer’s organisation. You will identify opportunities for product development and methodically and creatively build on data to drive product or service enhancements. You will proactively research and stay abreast of industry changes, drive education of the customer and other members of the sales team. With an aggressive expansion plan, this newly created Sales Manager role with the ability to be an exceptional leader is critical for the company’s success.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Experience in a sales management role
- Progressive sales experience with experience in B2B sales
- Experience in a similar role within the Construction industry
- Must possess the ability to successfully interact with front-line and C-Suite level management to provide insight/thought leadership, present solutions and resolve problems.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business ideal
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment and be able to work multiple priorities and complete complex projects with rapidly changing and conflicting priorities whilst providing high attention to detail
- Being a skilled negotiator, motivated leader and maintaining excellent business relationships is key for this role
- Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams to achieve business results
- Strong analytical, reporting, planning and presentation skills
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Positive, energetic and comfortable in an open, dynamic and collaborative company culture.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Must be willing to travel as required
This is an exciting role with definite career development opportunities and a great package on offer for the successful incumbent.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.