Are you a Real Estate Finance professional looking for that once in a lifetime role, where you will have a direct impact on the business and its future growth? Do you get excited about business process improvements as well as involvement in strategic acquisitions? Are you entrepreneurial and passionate about business operations? If so, our client, a growing and transforming Real Estate group could use your skills as Director, Finance and Operations,
reporting directly to President.
The Director, Finance and Operations will implement the strategic direction of the group of companies by ensuring its operations are fully aligned to achieve business goals, propel continued growth, and enhance the brand profile. The role is a hybrid function, focused on enhancing and managing a strong finance back office as well as implementing processes and systems for the operations function. The Director will optimize financial and management reporting, while building out of a more robust finance infrastructure including evaluating the financial viability of new business opportunities. In fulfilling this mandate, the Director will provide comprehensive support to the President with a strong potential to lead the business as the executive head in the foreseeable future.
This is not your boring status quo senior finance role! This is a fantastic chance for income maximization and to quarterback the financial pieces of all asset acquisitions and sale related transactions.
To be considered for this transformative opportunity, you will possess the following qualities:
- CPA designation required
- 10+ years progressive experience in accounting/finance, including 5+ years in a leadership capacity
- Commercial/Industrial Real Estate industry experience required
- Must have experience in cash flow forecasting and management
- International (US) tax planning experience, an asset.
- Passionate about real estate and have an innate ability to crunch numbers, providing financial insight for the development/project team as well as executive decision support.
- Technology savvy with advanced Excel skills. Yardi implementation/ upgrade experience is an asset
- Influential leader with high-energy and a great sense of urgency who is willing to work flexibly in a small team environment for a closely held family business
- Strong interpersonal/communications skills for working with vendors, lending institutions and banks, owners/partners, and other stakeholders
Please apply immediately to Dilesh Soni at firstname.lastname@example.org
for this newly created role. This role provides an opportunity for significant contribution, making an impact and long-term succession planning.