Are you looking to progress your Sales career, have a business development mentality, a passion for sales, love a challenge and are wanting to work in a fast-paced, inspiring and entrepreneurial environment? Do you enjoy strategically building new relationships, growing existing clients and wanting to work in a team of passionate self-starters, who believe each day is filled with opportunities? If so please read on.
Our client is an exciting, Global Beverage Alcohol company who is looking to hire an Ontario Key Account Manager into their sales team to maximise sales through their LCBO and National Account customers. Based in Toronto, you will work closely with the Eastern Canada Sales Manager and play an integral role in designing sales plans as well as improving tactical and strategic business plans and category management plans to ensure all volume and profit objectives are achieved. You will develop an understanding of the Beverage Alcohol sector to analyse the market, consumer insights, sales and forecast data to identify business opportunities along with developing recommendations and plans as well as on-going business reviews and education to the customers. With an aggressive expansion plan, this Ontario Key Account Manager role is critical for the company’s success.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Progressive sales experience with experience in B2B sales
- Experience in a similar role within the CPG or Beverage Alcohol industry
- Undergraduate Degree in Business ideal
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment and be able to work multiple priorities and complete complex projects with rapidly changing and conflicting priorities whilst providing high attention to detail
- Being a skilled negotiator and maintaining excellent business relationships is key for this role
- Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams to achieve business results
- Strong analytical, reporting, planning and presentation skills
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Positive, energetic and comfortable in an open, dynamic and collaborative company culture.
- Must be willing to travel as required
This is an exciting role with definite career development opportunities and a great package on offer for the successful incumbent.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.