Are you looking to progress your retail management career, have a client development mentality, a passion for sales, love a challenge and driven by a, inspiring and entrepreneurial environment, with strong tradition and rich history? Do you enjoy, growing existing clients and leading a winning team of passionate self-starters, who believe each day is filled with opportunities? If so please read on.
Our client is a prestigious, growing international retailer who is looking to hire a Store Manager to help drive new business by managing and motivating a retail team. Based in Montreal, you will work closely with the senior management team and play an integral role for the overall management and performance of the boutique which would include sales, customer service, client development, human resources, operations, merchandising and buying. You will be accountable for the achievement of business objectives, customer satisfaction, employee development as well as all the operating and merchandising excellence. Driving sales to meet or exceed sales budgets and establishing and executing plans to ensure achievement of goals is key. In addition, deliver training, coaching and guidance to the retail team in order to maintain the highest degree of service and product education for their customers. You will also be involved in presenting reports and to the management team with thoughtful analysis and recommendations. With a strong expansion plan, this role is important to the company’s ongoing growth and success.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Progressive retail store management experience
- The ability to work multiple priorities and complete complex projects with rapidly changing and conflicting demands whilst providing high attention to detail
- Success in driving sales, a motivating and inspiring leader and maintaining excellent business relationships is key for this role
- Hands on, flexible with strong accountability
- Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams to achieve optimal results
- Strong analytical and operational skills
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Positive, energetic and comfortable in an open, dynamic and collaborative company culture.
- Must be willing to travel and work retail hours as required
This is an exciting role with career development opportunities. Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.