Are you a world class Marketing leader who is passionate about the consumer and has a deep understanding of how to scale a marketing team in a branded business? Are you looking for a role where you can be entrepreneurial and transform a business? Do you enjoy a leadership role, developing and leading market positioning, branding and market intelligence? If so please read on.
Our client is a fast-growing beauty organisation who sell their products both within Canada and to International markets, with its head office in Toronto. With an aggressive expansion plan, this newly created VP Marketing role is critical for the company’s success. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be part of the Executive team in Canada and be responsible for the marketing organisation including building a world class team along with providing advice and insight into the corporate strategy. You will be responsible for the development and execution of a B2C marketing strategy that aligns with corporate goals and objectives. You will lead a team of 10 across all marketing functions including e-Commerce, creative, brand and digital and be able to be work at high level but be hands on too. Overseeing marketing campaign development across all traditional and digital channels, e-Commerce, content development, retail marketing, merchandising, new product launches, creative development and branding to drive marketing performance and brand equity is key to success in this role.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Undergrad degree, diploma or certificate in Business, Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing or a relevant area of study
- Solid experience in a senior leadership marketing role which has involved both e-Commerce, traditional and digital methods to drive growth
- Experience leading Brand Marketing for a Direct-to-Consumer brand, preferably in the beauty, fashion, or accessories space.
- Experience in both startup (high growth) and larger companies ideal.
- Results orientated individual who can work in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment and is nimble, adaptable, resourceful, curious as well as a collaborative team player
This is a role with extensive responsibility and variety and offers a competitive package where you have the opportunity to make a difference.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.