Are you a Marketing professional who is passionate about the Shopper and who is looking for a role where you can be entrepreneurial and optimize the shopper experience? Do you enjoy being the link between sales and marketing, building relationships, adopting a strategic approach while being hands on and providing an excellent service to the customer? If so please read on.
Our client is a Consumer Goods organization who have grown through their inspirational marketing. Due to this growth, they are looking to hire an Associate Shopper Marketing Manager to report into the Director of Marketing. You will be responsible for developing and executing category leading programs within their retail partners. Based in Toronto, you will champion the total shopper experience from idea to shelf and beyond, as well as through the e-commerce channel. You will need to identify key trends and competitive threats at target accounts as well as opportunities to win by providing an improved shopper experience. Leading each program from inception to launch through building relationships with their key customer through meetings and events, working with internal stakeholders and managing the marketing budget is key to being successful in this role.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Undergrad degree, diploma or certificate in a Business, Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing or a relevant area of study
- Experience in a Shopper marketing role which has involved both traditional and digital methods
- A strong aptitude for numbers, margins and managing budgets is necessary
- Results orientated individual who can work in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment and can be nimble adaptable, resourceful as well as being a team player
- Limited travel is required both throughout Canada and the US
- Experience within CPG or Retail strongly preferred
This is a role with lots of responsibility and variety, an exceptional work environment, competitive salary and benefits where you can make a difference.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.