Are you an experienced HR professional who is looking for a role where they can contribute to business success by providing timely and relevant HR services and support aligning to the business strategy as well as make a difference? Do you enjoy a generalist role: being a respected and trusted strategic coach and advisor to the business, but also getting your hands dirty and being innovative? If so please read on.
Our client is a funds management organisation looking to hire a Director HR Business Partner into their growing Technology business and reporting into the CEO. You will be responsible for heading up all areas of HR for the Technology Group. Based in Downtown Toronto, you will develop and deliver against set objectives that contribute to this business areas success as well as the organisation. You will need to be strategic while remaining hands-on, build relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels, be innovative and agile.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Undergrad degree or diploma in a business-related discipline
- Experience in a generalist HR role in a complex, agile, fast moving and constantly transforming business.
- Experience in being the HR lead running an Agile Technology division or business
- Strong leader that can act as a trusted advisor and who has demonstrated success in forging value adding relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Possessing the mindset of being both strategic and hands-on, appreciates internal workings and can come in and then evolve with the business
- Collaboration, being trustworthy, flexible and working within their values is key.
- Happy to work in a busy, fast paced, everchanging, dynamic and reactive environment.
This is an exciting role with lots of variety and a chance to make a difference for the successful incumbent.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.