Are you an experienced Senior Accountant looking for a transition into industry? Do you want to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business where you can make an impact? If you are self-motivated and take initiative and would like to make a significant contribution to the growth of a well-known leading manufacturing company then this role will be of interest.
As a newly backed private equity company that is expanding their retail and B2B presence, they continue to innovate their processes, refine their approach and expand into new business lines and territories, they are looking for an Assistant Controller to join their team.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, this individual will oversee all financial aspects of the business, including day-to-day accounting; financial and management reporting; budgeting and forecasting and long-term planning; as well as building KPIs and dashboards to help support decision making.
This individual will need to be very hands-on, willing to roll-up their sleeves and tackle problems head-on. Someone who is passionate about the work they do; questions the status-quo to find better ways to get the job done; is curious about the details; has managed and led a finance team; and treats the company as if it was their own; will have great success in the role.
In order to be considered for this position, you will possess the following:
- CPA, CA designation required
- Preferably experience from a Big 4 Public practice firm
- Hands-on, lead from the front mentality focusing on improving the finance functions
- Strong people management skills, developing team members, and ensuring the right skill-sets are in place
- Proficiency with accounting software, exceptional Excel skills, an interest in embracing technology by improving systems and processes
- Detail oriented, organized, pro-active and assertive personality
If you have read this and it aligns with your interests and skill-sets, and you are ready to take the next step in your career, then we would like to hear from you.