Our client is an entrepreneurial Technology company that is swiftly changing the world. Located downtown Vancouver, they hold a unique space in a large International market. They are embarking on a significant growth plan, creating the opportunity for a new Finance Manager to join their team.
The Finance Manager will support the operations organization. This key, hands-on role will partner with business unit leaders, provide financial leadership, analysis and guidance for all components impacting IFRS reporting, MD&A and regulatory filings.
This is a fast-paced and agile organization. The opportunity is great for the right candidate to make their mark and help a new management team reach new heights.
In order to be considered for this position, you will possess the following:
- CPA, CA with an Audit background
- 3 years post-designation, industry experience ideally in a similar role
- Pubic company reporting experience a must (with an understanding of technical accounting matters)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience leading staff would be an asset
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and able to multitask, adapting to fluid priorities
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered.